Sulmet® Drinking Water SolutionSulmet® Drinking Water Solution is a convenient once-a-day dosage in drinking water, to be prepared fresh daily. Sulmet® contains 12.5% Sodium Sulfamethazine to treat bacterial pneumonia and bovine respiratory disease complex, foot rot and diphtheria in cattle, and acute mastitis in beef cattle. Sulmet also treats bacterial pneumonia in swine and coccidiosis in chickens and turkeys.
Sulmet® Key Benefits:
- once-a-day dosage
- easy and convenient to administer
- contains 12.5% Sodium Sulfamethazine
Directions: Administer to drinking water.Suitable replacement for AgriLabs Di-Methox.
- Brand: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ingredient: Sodium Sulfamethazine
- Form: Drinking Water,Drench
- Size: Gallon
- Withdrawal: 10 days Slaughter