Sulfa Forte (tablets), 30 count
Sulfamethoxazole, 800 mg, and Trimethoprim, 160 mg in each tablet
No prescription required.
Sulfa Forte Directions:
- dissolve contents of one capsule (960 mg) into aquarium for every 40 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- a partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY.Caution: Intended for in use in an aquarium and ornamental fish only and should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
View manufacturer and/or label information
About Thomas LabsThomas Labs is the only FDA registered and inspected fish antibiotic facility offering USP certified quality antibiotics. For over 30 years, Thomas Labs has been the leader in supplying of USP grade fish antibiotics for the pet health products market.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type: Antibiotics
- Form: Tablet
- Ingredient: Trimethoprim (160 mg)
- Size: 30 Count