Fish Sulfa Forte, 60 TabletsSulfamethoxazole, 800 mg and Trimethoprim, 160 mg in each tablet
Fish Sulfa Forte exerts a bactericidal action on gram negative bacteria. Useful for control of common bacterial fish diseases including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas genera and Mycobacterial group also known as gill disease and fin and tail rot.
No prescription required.
Fish Sulfa Forte Directions:
- dissolve contents of one capsule (960 mg) into aquarium for each 40 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY.Caution: Intended for in use in aquarium and ornamental fish only and should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
View manufacturer and/or label information
About Thomas LabsThomas Labs is the only FDA registered and inspected fish antibiotic facility offering USP certified quality antibiotics. For over 30 years, Thomas Labs has been the leader in supplying of USP grade fish antibiotics for the pet health products market.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type : Antibiotics
- Form: Tablets
- Ingredient: Sulfamethoxazole (800 mg),Trimethoprim (160 mg)
- Size: 60 Count
Product works great.My clown knife had a very bad external baterial infection. Clear right up within a matter of days.
You May Also Like
$19.99 to $50.79