Steel-Toe Max Protective Work Boot
The Max model features extra layers of protection to provide unsurpassed warmth on the coldest days! Steel-toe protection and all-day comfort! Safety matters!
- solid rubber, long-wearing oil-resistant outsole
- ANSI-rated steel toe for safety
- meets ASTM F213-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- meets ASTM-471 for oil resistance
- meets ASTM F-1677 for slip resistance
- rigid triple-layer toe and heel reinforcements
- yellow treatments to indicate safety
- removable molded EVA sock liner
- double Achilles heel & instep reinforcement
- features unisex sizing
- steel shank for added support
- 6 layers of protection+EVA cold-blocking midsole+extra rubber toe-cap
- extra layers of insulating warmth & protection
- 5.5 mm bootie
- 2,5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam
- 2 mm air mesh
- 2 mm warm fleece lining
- extra rubber overlay
For temperatures between -50° - 65° F.
DRYSHOD Standard Premium Features:
- 100% waterproof - Designed & built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm Densoprene Foam Insulated Bootie - keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- Hydrokote Water Repellent - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off & dries in seconds.
- 4-way Stretch Breathable Airmesh Lining - Moves the air to keep your feet dry & comfortable.
- Easy-On/Easy-Off - 4-way stretch materials & generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll-Down Calf Pipe - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Genuine Natural Rubber Overlays - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Superior Stability - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Superior Fit and Comfort - Slipper soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Brand: Dryshod West
- Type: Boots
- Color: Black/Yellow