SpectoGard Scour-Chek, 240 mL
SpectoGard Scour-Chek is a fast-acting oral solution for pig scours. It is intended for use in young pigs under 4 weeks of age or weighing less than 15 lbs for the treatment and control of scours caused by E.coli.
SpectoGard Scour-Chek Benefits:
- effective anti-infective with proven spectinomycin activity
- convenient, ready-to-use solution with no mixing required
- palatable taste makes it readily accepted
- fast-acting with positive results in 3 to 5 days
- approved by FDA
SpectoGard Scour-Chek Dosage And Administration:Pigs under 10 lbs.: give 1 mL twice daily.
Pigs over 10 lbs.: give 2 mL twice daily.
Treatment may be continued twice daily for 3 to 5 days.
If pigs do not improve within 48 hours, rediagnosis is suggested.
- Brand: Bimeda
- Ingredient: Spectinomycin
- Form: Drench
- Size: 240 mL
- Withdrawal: 21 days Slaughter