Solo-Jec KC, 25 Dose
The newest member of the Solo-Jec family, Solo-Jec KC is an intranasal vaccine for Kennel Cough. No painful injection, just squirt right in the nose with the applicator included.
Protects healthy dogs against upper respiratory infections caused by Canine Parainfluenza and Bordetella Bronchiseptica.
Features & Benefits of Solo-Jec KC:
- easy to use
- safe for puppies as young as 3 weeks old
- protection begins as early as 48 hours after administration
- available as single dose or 25 single dose tray
- includes nasal applicator for each dose
Solo-Jec KC has the flexibility to customize the dose to fit the size of the dog – either a full volume dose or 1/2 volume dose which may be more comfortable for small dogs.
Note that a 1/2 volume dose does not mean the dog is receiving 1/2 the vaccine. The vaccine is in the dry cake so a 1/2 volume dose means there is 1/2 the liquid but a full amount of vaccine.
- Brand: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Type: Vaccine
- Form: Intranasal
- Prevention Type: Canine Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough)
- Dosage: 25 Dose