Sodium Hyaluronate Solution, Gallon
100 mg HA (Hyaluronic Acid) per ounce. Cherry Flavored.
Corta-Flx Flex-Force Feeding Directions:
- For an average 1,100 lb horse, feed 1 ounce daily with the horse`s regular feed or as directed by your veterinarian
- Thereafter as a maintenance level, feed ½ ounce daily
- Feed others according to body weight, less for ponies and smaller horses, more for larger breeds
- Prior to strenuous exercise event, feed 2 ounces daily for 3 consecutive days
Caution: As with all food supplements, consult your veterinarian before starting any supplement program.
NOTE: For Sale and Distribution Only in the USA
- Brand: Corta-Flx, Inc
- Form: Liquid
- Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid
- Size: Gallon
- Servings: (256)
"Great product for horses and man!"
I've used this product for many years on my once young, but now older and arthritic horse. And myself as well. We both have more mobility in our joints and it definitely helps his attitude while working. Highly recommend as an adjunct to to other approaches, or as a stand alone joint supplement for young horses to help prevent future issues.
This product really helped my older horse with an arthritic hock. He avoided taking his left lead and was refusing to do lead changes. I initially gave him Lubrisyn and it worked really well, but the cost was very high. I actually found this Corta-Flx product to be even more effective. I now use it on my 15-year old hunter. I switched to another supplement for a short time and noticed a decline in his performance. When I reintroduced the Flex-Force HA, he improved again. This is a reasonably priced, effective joint supplement.