An efficient addition to your Little Giant Smoker. Clean burlap.
Key Features of Smoker Fuel:
- clean, untreated woven fabric
- produces cool, white smoke
- easy to light
- low fuel will lead to emission of sparks
How To Light A Smoker:
- 1. Stuff a handful of fuel loosely on the bottom of the smoker and light it.
- 2. Puff the bellows to fuel the flames
- 3. When it is hot, pack on more fuel, gently puffing all the time.
The objective is a cool, thick smoke. Keep smoker filled with fuel as you work with the bees.
- Brand: Little Giant