SimpliFly® Feed-Thru Fly Control (20 lb) is a palatable feed additive to prevent the development of stable flies and house flies in the manure of treated horses. Reduces equine fly populations by 97-100%. Read More
This item cannot ship to AK, HI, Canada, GU, PR
Freight charges apply
SimpliFly® Feed-Thru Fly Control with LarvaStop™, 20 lb
SimpliFly® Feed-Thru Fly Control is a palatable feed additive to prevent the development of stable flies and house flies in the manure of treated horses. This product contains no organophosphates and can be used as a part of your pest management program. LarvaStop™ breaks the fly life cycle by preventing the formation of the larvae's exoskeleton when they molt (resulting in their death). Reduces fly populations by 97-100%. SimpliFly® with LarvaStopTM is a reduced risk pesticide.
SimpliFly® Feed-Thru Fly Control Key Benefits:
- prevents 97-100% of house and stable flies from developing into biting, breeding adults
- contains exclusive active ingredient, LarvaStop - Fly Growth Regulator
- proven effective in university studies
- contains no organophosphates
- pellets with an Alfalfa scent
- highly palatable - just add to feed
SimpliFly® Feed-Thru Fly Control Dosage:
- 300-500 lb - Feed 2/5 oz per day. (fill to blue line)
- 500-700 lb - Feed 3/5 oz per day. (fill to red line)
- 700-900 lb - Feed 4/5 oz per day. (fill to green line)
- 900-1100 lb - Feed 1 oz per day. (full measuring cup)
View manufacturer and/or label information
Works great keeps flies down and horses eat it with their feed.
It's the best!!! Have used it for 8 years and can tell the difference from friends who do not use! Mix w dry feed and eat right up.