The Sharon Camarillo VIP Barrel Saddle is made with chestnut colored leather, double skirted with leg cuts for close contact and precise cues. Apache bicycle seat, rich chestnut leather that is hand tooled with a floral/geometric stamp combination. Read More
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
Sharon Camarillo VIP Barrel Saddle, Chestnut
This saddle is made to order and typically ships in 8-10 weeks. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
"I like design. I like a better saddle. I wanted a saddle that was a western lifestyle saddle, kind of an all-around looking saddle with what we needed in the barrel race - lightness, balance - a tool to help stay balanced on my horse." -Sharon Camarillo Sharon Camarillo's acclaimed workshops, Performance Horsemanship for Better Barrel Racing, have influenced students all over the world to enjoy the process of developing their equine partner, regardless of discipline, to their personal potential. her ability to evaluate, inspire, and motivate has made Sharon Camarillo's instructional books and DVD's among the best sellers in the industry. Sharon is a Multi-National Final Rodeo qualifier and one of the only few women to have been inducted into both the National Cowboy Hall of Fame and the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame. As an International equine clinician and industry advocate, Sharon's career has encompassed many facets of the world of western lifestyle.
The VIP barrel is double skirted with leg cuts for close contact and precise cues. Apache bicycle seat. Rich chestnut leather that is hand tooled with a floral/geometric stamp combination. Reinsman stands as the elite brand in Performance saddles. All saddles are handmade and have top-of-the-line features to create the highest quality product. All Reinsman saddles are fully customizable with options for tooling, seating, cantle, stirrups, finishes, and hardware.
Sharon Camarillo Balanced Ride Xtreme Features:
- designed & ridden by professional with detail that promotes comfort for horse and rider.
- balanced/close contact seat designed to place rider over horses center of gravity for rider security, feel, and performance.
- open shoulder tree for freedom of movement in turns and straightaway.
- top grade leather, stainless steel dees, and conchos.
- 100% wool fleece saddle liner.
- specially designed fenders to keep legs stabilized for an athletic riding position.
- leg cutout for close contact skirts.
- double breast collar dees to accommodate varying horse conformations and gear.
- double slotted keepers to secure your latigos.
- Hardware: Iron Primrose
- Tooling: 1/2" California & Diamond Waffle Combo
- Rigging: 7/8" flat plate rig
- Horn: 3 1/2" neck, 2 1/4" Cap
- Skirt: 13 1/2" D x 24 1/2" L
- Swell Width: 13"
- Tree: Camarillo BRX
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Brand: Reinsman
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Chestnut
- Country of origin: USA