Serox Joint Support Soft Chews, 60 count
Soft chew that is recommended to support joint health. For Dogs.
Serox Soft Chews Ingredients & their Benefits:
- 500 mg Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) - helps reduce inflammation and cartilage degradation
- 300 mg MSM (methylsufonylmethane) - helps heal damaged connective tissue and to strengthen existing cartilage
- 200 mg Boswellia serrata - anti-inflammatory properties
- 200 mg Creatine Monohydrate
- 200 mg Perna Canaliculus - contains glucosamine, blycosaminoglycans (which are he building blocks of cartilage), and type of omega-3 fatty acid for overall joint supplementation
- 25 mg Ascorbic acid
- 10 mg Hylauronic Acid - a constituent of synovial fluid, it acts as lubricant for joints, Zinc, Selenium, and antioxidants
Daily Maintenance Dose of Serox:
- (< 30 lb) - ½ chew every other day
- (31 - 60 lb) - ½ chew daily
- (61 - 100 lb) - 1 chew daily
- (> 100 lb) - 1½ chews daily
- Brand: Vedco
- Type: Joint Health
- Size: (60 count), (120 count), (240 count)
- Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI, MSM, Boswellia serrata, Creatine Monohydrate, Perna Canaliculus, Ascorbic Acid, Hylauronic Acid, Zinc, Selenium & antioxidants.
The product works great, havent had any problems with it so far and just ordered my second tub. My only issue is that my dog doesn't find it appealing to the pallet and I have to wrap it in sandwhich meat to get him to eat it.