Seresto Dog Collar, Small (15"L)
Seresto Dog Collar kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours after initial application. Re-infesting fleas are killed within two hours and re-infesting ticks on dogs are killed in as quickly as six hours. As the active ingredients wear off. Seresto replenishes the hair and skin with a new supply of active ingredients, providing continuous protection against fleas and ticks for eight months. The Seresto Dog Collar repels ticks on dogs, preventing the tick from attaching and transmitting disease-causing organisms.
Seresto Dog Collar Benefits:
- no need to remember monthly applications
- non-greasy, odorless, easy to use, and water-resistant*
- active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin provide dual action against ticks and fleas
- Bayer's Polymer Matrix is designed to slowly and continuously release the active ingredients for 8 months
- repels ticks on dogs and prevents diseases
- for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older
- includes optional reflector tabs that can be attached to collar for safety at night
- small dog collar has "break-away" notches for safety
* Bathing or swimming more than once a month could result in a shorter active period for the collar.
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Flea & Tick
- Form: Collar
"Love the collar "
I’ve bought what I thought was these collars for off a very poplar online sales site. They didn’t work because they were fake. These are actually the correct collars at a great price. Second year buying them from Jeffers, not a flea or tick on my dog.
I bought two of these collars one for my small dog and one for my large. Made sure all fleas were gone prior to putting the collar on and within a day they both had fleas back on them. Very disappointed!!!
I purchase this for 2 little dogs on March 27, 2018. don't waste your money. My dogs scratched and rolled all the time. Fleas did not mind this. Nothing against Jeffers but I wasted my money.
"Fleas No More"
Hands down the best flea control around. Worth every penny and then some. And Jeffers has the best prices around. Run don't walk to Jeffers and get some NOW!!
I have a Jack Russell that had flea allergies and almost lost all of his hair. This collar took care of the fleas and he has a fine coat of hair. He has had one of these on him every 8 months for the last three years
"long lasting flea collar"
No more pills or hated drops on the back of the neck. This collar works & lasts 8 months. This is the second one I've purchased & my daughter uses it for her dog & cats. Seems pricey until you compare what you spend on the pills or drops. Happy dog, happy me.