$9.99 to $52.99
Safe-Guard Dewormer Paste
10% Fenbendazole For the control of lungworms, stomach and intestinal worms. Apple Flavor.
Safe-Guard 25 g tube
- treats up to 1250 lb (Labeled as Equine Dewormer)
- for general parasite control in rotational deworming.
Safe-Guard 92 g (3.2 oz) oral syringe
- deworms 4000 lb body weight. (Labeled as Equine Dewormer)
- general parasite control in rotational deworming
- deworming multiple horses in the same barn
- horses weighing more than 1,250 pounds
Safe-Guard 290 g (10.2 oz) tube
- treats 12,760 lb body weight (Labeled for Beef & Dairy Cattle)
- requires Applicator Gun (I6S5)
Safe for breeding stock, pregnant cows, stressed cattle, and lactating dairy cattle and horses. 13-day slaughter withdrawal.
Designed specifically for Safe-Guard 290 gram paste dewormer. Comes with oral hook nozzle for easy delivery.
Safe-Guard Also Available In:
View Safe-Guard Dewormer Paste manufacturer and label information
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should be done only under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Brand: Merck
- Form: Paste
- Active Ingredient: Fenbendazole
The Safe Guard wormer has always been part of our horse's worming schedule. He gets it every fall and it works well for him. We trust this product and will continue to use it. It also helps that it's flavored.
This is part of our 3 product rotation and it's always the first one we use on a new horse because it gives us good results. Been using it for many years.
You May Also Like
$135.99 to $394.99