Ring Out, 4 oz ConcentrateMakes a 32 oz spray!
A topical spray for safe killing, healing and prevention of contagious Ringworm and other dangerous & infectious fungus, bacteria and viruses.
Ring Out Key Features:
- works safely with sheep, goats cattle, horses, swine, dogs, pets, and all other animals large or small
- safe for use around people
- non-staining, non-toxic, will not damage hair while helping reduce scarring and hair loss around wounds
- effective on wool fungus, thrush, rain rot, foot rot and other skin infections or irritations
Pour 4 oz concentrate bottle into a 32 oz spray bottle then fill and mix with clean tap water.
Uses & Tips for Ring Out:
*Show Animals (Sheep & Goats) - Spray animal before or after going into the show ring to prevent contamination coming from other animals or even judges hands.
*Dogs & Cats - Prevent outbreaks by spraying animal if they have come in contact with another potential infectious animal, item or surface.
Can be used as a foot bath for hooves & feet. Apply twice daily for wounds, skin and hoof conditions for best results. Use Ring Out Shampoo in situations where deeper cleaning and decontaminating is required. Then follow up with regular use of Ring Out spray.
Note: Quarantine potentially infected animals, washing daily for 3-4 days until symptoms or threat have passed.
Recommended by Top Vets & Groomers!
All Natural, Non Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Water Soluble, Hypo-Allergenic, GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe).
- Brand: FlexTran
- Type: Wound Treatment
- Form: Concentrate
- Size: 4 oz
- Condition: Ringworm, Fungus, Bacteria, Viruses, Skin Infection, Rain Rot, Thrush, Foot Rot, Irritations