Purina Start & Grow AMP Medicated Feed Crumbles
Free Guide to Backyard Poultry Pamphlet
With the purchase of Purina Start & Grow Medicated Crumbles.
No limit. While supplies last. Ends 12-31-2019.
Optimum nutrition for raising laying chicks from hatch to laying age (18-20 weeks). This complete feed with 18% protein and quality nutrients is perfect for a strong start and early hen development. Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
- Prebiotics and Probiotics - Supports immune and digestive health.
- Complete and balanced - Wholesome, complete nutrition, no supplements necessary. All the required nutrients are present.
- Essential Amino Acids - Excellent muscle and skeletal development. Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth.
- Exclusive level of Marigold Extract - For brightly-colored beaks, shanks, and overall appearance - A high level of xanthophyll derived from marigolds ensures bright coloring for a beautiful flock.
- Key level of Vitamin A - Strong vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy adult birds.
- Medicated - Treated with Amprolium, a coccidiostat.
- Optimized level of Vitamin E - A strong level of vitamin E helps maintain a robust immune system.
- Superior Nutrition - Consistent, superior nutrition for fast starts, optimal growth, and great looking birds.
Feeding Directions: Feed Purina Start & Grow continuously as the sole ration from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks). Or for a flock of various types of poultry, feed Purina Flock Raiser free-choice until laying age. Then feed Purina Layena free-choice.
|Vitamin A||min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||min||14 IU/lb|
- Brand: Purina
- Type: Feed
- Size: 5 lb