Purina Layena Pellet
Purina Layena Pellet provides optimum nutrition for healthy birds and nutritious eggs. A 16% protein, high-calcium ration formulated with prebiotics, probiotics, and yeast for top-producing laying hens once they reach 18 weeks of age.
Purina Layena includes our Oyster Strong System for strong shells. Oyster Shell provides another source of calcium when the hens need it most. Oyster shell is a larger particle size than limestone. This means that oyster shell will stay in the digestive tract longer and will provide a source of calcium for eggshell production over a longer period of time than smaller particle sources of calcium. This is especially important at night when eggshell formation is rapidly occurring and dietary sources of calcium are limited because the bird is not eating.
- Added marigold extract - For rich yellow yolks.
- Balanced and complete formula
- freshly-ground grains from North American farms
- calcium, manganese, and trace minerals for strong shells
- fortified with vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids
- Essential Amino Acids - Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the nutrients they need to produce plenty of wholesome and delicious eggs and promotes beautiful feathering.
- Key levels of vitamin A, D, and E - strong reproduction and overall health.
- Research-backed high-quality formulation.
- Rich in antioxidants and optimized levels of vitamin E
- Simple ingredients - no artificial by-products, fillers, or preservatives, no antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Superior and wholesome nutrition.
- Feed free-choice as the sole ration to free-range and confined laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Layena can be fed to adult female chickens, ducks, and geese of laying age.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, and availability of other foods.
- Crude Protein...min...16.0%
- Crude Fat...min...2.50%
- Crude Fiber...max...6.50%
- Vitamin A...min...3000 IU/LB
- Vitamin D3...min...800 IU/LB
- Vitamin E...min...12 IU/LB
- Manganese...min...100.00 PPM
- Phytase...min...227 FYT/lb
- Brand: Purina
- Type: Feed
- Size: 10 lb