Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles
Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles provide optimum nutrition for healthy mixed poultry flocks including chickens, ducks, turkeys, pheasants, guinea, and peafowl. Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive health and immune function. This is a versatile 20% protein nutrient-rich ration that provides nutrition for the following situations:
- The small crumbled format makes this feed perfect for starting baby birds.
- Feeding a mixed flock that may include hens and roosters, turkeys, pheasants, guinea fowl, and peafowl.
- Help laying hens through molt or in times when feathering needs some extra support.
- Feeding male birds. Layer feed has too much calcium for them and should not be fed to male birds.
- Growing and finishing birds intended for meat production.
- prebiotics and probiotics
- complete and balanced
- essential amino acids
- key level of vitamin A
- proprietary level of vitamin E
- superior nutrition
- wholesome nutrition
- Feed Flock Raiser as the sole ration to chickens, ducks, and geese from hatch until laying age.
- For turkeys, first feed Purina Game Bird Chow Startena as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Flock Raiser until laying age.
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Layena free-choice to laying chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
|Vitamin A||min||7000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||min||14 IU/LB|
- Brand: Purina
- Type: Feed
- Size: 5 lb