$44.99 to $49.99
Purina's Amplify Nugget is a high-fat, low-starch supplement that provides extra calories for weight gain, performance, and lactation. When extra calories are needed to maintain body condition, Purina Amplify can be added to the horse's daily ration to provide multiple benefits.
- added antioxidants - including vitamin E to help address the damaging effects of free radicals
- calorically dense - controlled starch allows you to feed less
- highly palatable - to help ensure optimal uptake
- immune system support - optimal fatty acid profile helps support the immune system and to promote optimum skin and hair coat
- muscle performance - nutritionally balanced with protein, vitamins, and minerals
- nutritionally balanced - with protein, vitamins, and minerals to maintain the nutritional balance of the horse's total ration when added to a concentrate feed and forage diet
- proprietary extruded particle - for easy digestion and optimal calorie absorption
- shine and bloom - essential fatty acids promote optimal skin and hair coat
- weight gain and endurance - 30% fat from rice bran, flaxseed, and vegetable oils provides extra calories and helps maintain stamina
- Begin with 1 pound per day feeding rate; gradually increase by 0.5 pounds/day every 2 days until the desired feeding rates are achieved.
- Maximum feeding rate for most horses should be 4 pounds of Amplify per day.
- Changes in feeding programs should be made gradually over a period of 10 to 14 days.
- Begin feeding 60 days prior to competition, sale, show, or breeding season
- Horses have varying acceptance of higher-fat diets and supplements, and as the fat level is increased, some horses may begin to show diminished intake. If that occurs, reduce the feeding rate or try blending Amplify with a small amount of sweet feed.
- If your horse is sensitive to dietary soluble carbohydrates, please consult with a veterinarian or nutritionist for a recommended diet.
- Adequate forage is necessary to maintain normal digestive function in the horse.
- Provide a minimum of 1 lb per 100 lb body weight per day of hay or the equivalent in pasture.
- Prevent the rapid eating of any feedstuffs by the horse.
- Observe your horse's condition daily and consult your veterinarian immediately if any problems arise.
- Amplify is to be used as a supplement. Not to be used as an ingredient in manufacturing feed.
- Crude Protein...min...14.00%
- Crude Fat...min...30.00%
- Crude Fiber...max...5.50%
- Copper...min...60.00 PPM
- Zinc...min...220.00 PPM
- Vitamin A...min...30,000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E...min...200 IU/LB
- Selenium...min...0.60 PPM
Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Oil, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Cane Molasses, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid, Iron Oxide, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Nicotinic Acid, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Magnesium Oxide, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Rosemary Extract, Cobalt Carbonate, Lecithin, Ferrous Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite.
- Brand: Purina
- Type: Weight Gain
- Size: 30 lb Pail,50 lb