Why wait for Fall to make your pup a Pumpkin spice cake, and it's wheat free! Complete with yogurt frosting! Human grade ingredients and made in the USA! Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Each month of 2018, we will spotlight one treat and run a special for the whole month. Watch each month. Maybe you'll find a new favorite.
Puppy Cake Wheat-Free Cake Mix, Pumpkin
April Treat of the Month!
Free Puppy Scoops Ice Cream
with the purchase of any Puppy Cake Mix for Dogs.
No limit. While supplies last. Ends 4-30-2018.
Why wait for Fall to make your pup a Pumpkin spice cake, and it's wheat free! Made with dried pumpkin, cinnamon and rice flour, this scrumptious cake will have you surrounded by your pups, begging for a piece of this naturally flavored decadent dessert! Complete with yogurt frosting! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Puppy Cake Key Benefits:
- all natural ingredients
- healthy & highly digestible
- makes 8 cupcakes
- made in the USA
As seen on TV's Shark Tank!
Puppy Cake Directions:
- Cake: Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, mix until well blended. Pour batter into pan coated with non-stick cooking spray or cupcake tin. Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes 8 cupcakes or a double layer 6" cake.
- Frosting: Add 2 tbs of water to frosting mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
Can also be microwaved in microwave safe coffee cups or casserole dishes for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Cake - rice flour, evaporated cane juice, dried pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
Frosting - tapioca starch, dehydrated yogurt.
Guaranteed Analysis for Puppy Cake:
- Cake Mix:
- crude protein - 9.8% (min)
- crude fat - 2.1% (min)
- crude fiber - 3.2% (max)
- moisture - 8.3% (max)
- crude protein - 10.0% (min)
- crude fat - <0.1% (min)
- crude fiber - <0.1%(max)
- moisture - 4.0% (max)
- Brand: Puppy Cake
- Type: Cake
- Country of Origin: USA
- Size: 9 oz