Puppy Cake Grain-Free Cheesecake Mix, Peanut Butter
Everyone loves cheesecake, even your dog! Now you can give your pup a healthy, grain-free cheesecake or make cupcakes with Puppy Cake Cheesecake Mix. All you need is hot tap water for a complete cheesecake! The coconut crumble crust completes this yummy dessert! Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or in thr freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Puppy Cake Key Benefits:
- all natural ingredients
- healthy & highly digestible
- makes 8 cupcakes
- made in the USA
As seen on TV's Shark Tank!
Puppy Cake Directions:
- Coconut Crumble Crust - Mix 1/2 cup steaming tap water with mix until all water is absorbed. Press crust into cheesecake springform pan or into cupcake pan with liners. Place into the freezer while you mix cheesecake. This will help set the crust.
- Cheesecake - Stir cheesecake mix and 1 cup of steaming tap water for 2 minutes or until all lumps are removed. Removed crust from freezer and pour batter over crust. Tap the pan on countertop gently to evenly distribute the batter and remove air pockets. Cover pan with plastic wrap and place pan in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator and serve to waiting pups!
Makes (1) 6" round cheesecake or 8 cupcakes.
Cheesecake - whole milk (lactose-free), bakers cheese ( non-fat milk solids, lactic acid and cultures), peanut flour, cane sugar, gelatin and salt.
Coconut crust - coconut, carob and gelatin
Guaranteed Analysis for Puppy Cake:
- crude protein - 12.3% (min)
- crude fat - 13.5% (min)>
- crude fiber - 2.7% (max)>
- moisture - 3.5% (max)
- Brand: Puppy Cake
- Type: Cake
- Country of Origin: USA
- Size: 11 oz