Prohibit Soluble Drench Powder
Cattle and Sheep Dewormer For Oral Use
Prohibit® Soluble (levamisole hydrochloride) is a broad-spectrum oral dewormer for cattle and sheep effective against stomach worms, intestinal worms and lungworms. Each 52 g packet contains 46.8 g of levamisole hydrochloride activity.
Administer as a standard drench with standard drench syringe or administer as a concentrated drench solution with an automatic drenching syringe.
Prohibit is effective against the following:
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus contortus, Trichostrongylus axei, Teladorsagia circumcincta)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Cooperia curticei, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum trigonocephalum, Oesophagostomum columbianum, Chabertia ovina)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, Ostertagia ostertagi)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus longispicularis, Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
Administer 2 mL per 100 lb body weight for cattle and 1 mL per 50 lb body weight for sheep. Unused portion of prepared solution can be stored for up to 3 months.
48 hours slaughter withdrawal for cattle. 72 hours slaughter withdrawal for sheep.
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should be done only under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Brand: AgriLabs
- Type: Drench
- Ingredient: Levamisole Hydrochloride
- Size: 52 g,605 g
"Best Dewormer for Barberpole Infestation"
Will never be without a packet of this on hand and ready to mix. Kills barberpole worms like nothing else on the market. We mix with 17 1/2 oz of distilled water and dose 1 cc per 20 lbs. But I saw another mixing and dosing recommendation on here I may have to try!
I am glad Jeffers has this dewormer. The best wormer for goats really works well on barberpole worms!
"Prohibit Great Goat Wormer"
This is a great wormer for goats....In the South we fight Barberpole worms constantly...this will get them...You have to mix it a little stronger for goats...I mix one pack with 12 oz's of water and give 1 cc per 25 pounds...it works great at that strength for goats...well this is what works on my farm....
I'd been dealing with a barberpole problem for 9 months when I tried this, results were seen in less than a week fecals showed major reduction in worm count! Just wish I had used it sooner. 3 months after treatment and the goat fecals are reading great.
Great wormer for coughing goats! Cleaned em up they sound much better with no coughing going on!
"Thank goodness its back!"
Absolutely a wonderful prohibit. Glad to see it back on the market after all this time. It is also a perfect product for turkeys if you think they have been exposed to chickens and could possibly get or have Blackhead Disease...The only thing that I have found that will work on the Turkeys if it is caught in time.