PetsPrefer Senior Soft Chews
Recommended to support overall vitality in older dogs. Ingredients help maintain optimal health and normal joint function.
Senior Soft Chews Ingredients and their Benefits:
- Glucosamine – Essential for the production of Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) in the cartilage matrix and synovial fluids which help maintain joint health and function
- Chondroitin – Works synergistically with Glucosamine to maintain joint health and function
- Perna mussel – A source of additional glucosamine and other compounds (Glucose Amino Glycogens) that help maintain joint function and mobility
- MSM (Methylsufonylmethane) – A natural compound that supports healthy connective tissues (i.e. muscles, tendons, ligaments); and also helps maintain synovial fluid, which lubricates the joints
- Vitamin C – An antioxidant vitamin utilized in multiple metabolic reactions
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that helps maintain immune function
- Manganese – A co-factor in number of enzymes functions which help to maintain joint health and function
- Ginseng – A common herb used both in western and traditional medicine. Helps maintain normal energy levels in senior dogs
Made in the USA.
- Brand: PetsPrefer
- Size: 60 Count
- Form: Chews
- Country of Origin: USA
"Senior Soft Chews"
These are not at all what I expected. They are rough and smelly. I thought they would be smooth and soft like Pill Pockets. My little dog didn't like the smell, and refused them at first, until I hid them in her food. The first time I did that, she picked it out and dropped it on the floor. I tried a bit of gravy on it and she took it. I won't bother to send them back, but neither will I buy them again.