$139.99 to $272.99
PetSafe Wireless Containment System
Trusted and true, our original system keeps pets happier while you breath easier. A simple signal from a small unit in your home to your dog's collar is all it takes. They learn their new yard boundaries quickly and comfortably. It's portable and does not require buried wires. Sets up in 1-2 hours.
For dogs 8 lb and up, or neck sizes 6 - 28".
- covers an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- expand containment system with additional Wireless Transmitters
- 5 adjustable levels of correction
- tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- waterproof receiver collar
- low battery indicator
- works with multiple dogs
- wireless transmitter with power adapter
- receiver collar with RFA-67D battery
- test light tool
- operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
PetSafe Wireless Containment System is a part of a training regimen and works best when used as directed.
Choose a location for your transmitter that meets the following criteria:
- 2-4 feet above the floor located on the ground floor of your home.
- Dry, well ventilated, protected area where temperatures do not drop below freezing.
- At least 3 feet away from large metal objects.
- Near a standard wall outlet.
- Type: Containment
- Brand: PetSafe
Really nice item for containing your dog, do as they say with the training so you have no problems. I do wish the boundary went up to 200' since I have a big yard. Shipping was great I had it in less than a week.
this is an excellent system plugged it in and put it on my border collies and they never go outside the system, its great and would recommend it to anyone
"Gotta Love It"
Bought it. Pulled it out of the box, plugged it in. Collar on. Big yard so set the dial to maximum. No more dog hunting. Never had to use the flags. He doesn't even leave the yard without the collar anymore. I love this thing!!!
We had a lot of problems with our dog digging out of the fence. A friend gave us one of these Instant fence systems, and we haven't had any trouble out of him. Easy to use, no wires to bury!