The high traction sole is ideal for outdoor work and play activities...don't let mud or snow slow you down. Extra layers of protection for unsurpassed warmth on the coldest days! Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Overland Max Extreme-Cold Premium Outdoor Sport Hi Boot
The high traction sole is ideal for outdoor work and play activities...don't let mud or snow slow you down. Extra layers of protection for unsurpassed warmth on the coldest days!
- removable molded EVA sock liner
- DS1 molded outsole
- EVA midsole blocks cold and adds comfort
- nylon shank
- 6 layers of protection + EVA cold-blocking midsole
- extra layers of insulating warmth & protection
- 5.5 mm bootie
- 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam
- 2 mm air mesh
- 2 mm warm fleece lining
- double Achilles heel & instep reinforcement
For temperatures between -50° - 65° F.
DRYSHOD Standard Premium Features:
- 100% waterproof - Designed & built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm Densoprene Foam Insulated Bootie - keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- Hydrokote Water Repellent - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off & dries in seconds.
- 4-way Stretch Breathable Airmesh Lining - Moves the air to keep your feet dry & comfortable.
- Easy-On/Easy-Off - 4-way stretch materials & generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll-Down Calf Pipe - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Genuine Natural Rubber Overlays - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Superior Stability - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Superior Fit and Comfort - Slipper soft comfort and sized to athletic shoe standards.
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Brand: Dryshod West
- Type: Boots
- Color: Khaki/Brown