A unique formula providing Micro-Enteral Nutrition for critically ill patients in the first 24 hours, plus oral rehydration support. An easily digestable, low fat and low protein formula containing purified water, amino acids, electrolytes and simple glucose.
Features of Oralade®:
- Formulated to nourish enterocytes helping maintain gut integrity and the mucosal barrier
- Isotonically balanced to provide fast acting hydration
- Natural chicken flavor is highly palatable for patients even when nauseous
- Glycine enhances nutrient uptake
- Glutamate - preferred fuel source of enterocytes. Low fat (less than 1%), low protein (122 kcal/kg)
- Isotonic - fast to absorb
Oralade® delivers small amounts of water, electrolytes and readily absorbed nutrients directly to the GI tract, which helps improve gut immune function and increase tolerance for higher density foods. Oral Electrolyte Solutions have been proven to be equally successful to IV fluids in cases of hemorrhagic diarrhea.
Oralade® is perfect for pets suffering from:
Keeps for 3 days once open or can be frozen into ice cubes for reuse within 12 months.
- Brand: Vedco
- Type : Hydration Care / Nutritional Supplement
- Size: 500 mL
- Form: Ready to Use Liquid
- Ingredients: Demineralized Water, Dextrose Monohydrate, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine, Monosodium Glutamate, L-Glutamic Acid