Nursemate® ASAP for Calves is a concentrated biological alternative derived from colostrum to be fed to newborn calves before first nursing or feeding of colostrum or colostrum replacer. Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Calving difficulty (dystocia) is a concern of every cattleman because it is a major cause of calf deaths and is second only to rebreeding failures in reducing calf crop percentages. Cows that have difficulty during calving have significantly lower fertility at rebreeding.
Nursemate® ASAP for Calves
AgriLabs presents Nursemate ASAP for Calf which is a system to help assure maximum benefit from the mother's colostrum.
A concentrated biological alternative derived from colostrum to be fed to newborn calves before first nursing or feeding of colostrum or colostrum replacer. Provides effective passage of bioactives through the stomach lining after "closure" to the large molecule of IgG's.
Key Points to remember about Nursemate® ASAP:
- gets the newborn up and nursing faster
- turns on the calf's immune system and stimulates suckling
- contains a unique source of proteins, condensed whey, biotin, folic acid and vitamin b12
When To Use Nursemate® ASAP:
- newborn calves
- harsh weather, after storms
- calf did not suck or owner is not sure
- twins born, or a weak calf
Administer 1 tube as soon after birth as possible.
- Brand: AgriLabs
- Type: Colostrum Supplement
- Form: Paste
- Size: 30 mL tube