Chlorhexidine Diacetate - A virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and sanitizing solution useful in the disinfection of equipment and premises.
Recommended Usage for Nolvasan:
- Inanimate objects: 3 oz per gallon of water
- Disinfection of veterinary or farm premises: 1 oz per gallon of water
- Disinfection of meat, poultry, rabbit and egg facilities: 1 oz per gallon of water
- Teat Dip: 1 qt Nolvasan and 6 oz of glycerin; add clean water to make 1 gallon
Effective against methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)!
- Type: Disinfectant
- Surface: Equipment,Premise
- Form: Liquid
- Size: Gallon