$54.99 to $288.99
Never-Rust Aluminum Electric Fence Wire is made from high grade alloy with bright, shiny smooth finish to make it highly visible to livestock & humans. Conducts electricity 4 times greater than steel. Made in USA. Read More
Freight charges apply
Never-Rust Aluminum Electric Fence Wire
Made from high grade alloy with bright, shiny smooth finish to make it highly visible to livestock & humans. Conducts electricity 4 times greater than steel. Lightweight - one third the weight of steel. Easy to re-spool, ideal for controlled grazing. Greater flexibility, can be hand twisted & tied. Compatible with any charger or accessories.
- 17 gauge, 1/2 mile spool - 90 lb & Break load , Tensile Strength 38,000 PSI
- 14 gauge, 1/4 mile spool - 215 lb Break load , Tensile Strength 38,000 PSI
- PSI-12 1/2 gauge, 1/4 mile spool - 360 lb Break load, Tensile Strength 50,000 PSI
- 12 1/2 gauge 1 mile spool - 360 lb Break load, Tensile Strength 50,000 PSI
- 9 gauge,1000' spool- 500 lb Break load, Tensile Strength 50,000 PSI
- 9 gauge, 4000' spool 500 lb Break load, Tensile Strength 50,000 PSI
Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE:Because of shipping weights associated with wire, we recommend that you check your local area before buying. Even if the wire is slightly more expensive, the shipping costs will most likely far outweigh any savings.
- Gauge: 17,14,12½,9
- Length: ½ Mile,¼ Mile,1000',1 Mile,4000'
- Break Strength: 90 lb,215 lb,360 lb,500 lb
"Great semi-permanent fence"
I have been using this product in the 12 1/2 gauge for at least 15 years to make single-wire semi-permanent electric division fences for our cattle. Some of the fences are that old, and still very bright and shiny. The physical strength is not great, but the conductivity is far superior other smooth wire. As long as the wire is powered by a good reliable charger, the cattle don't touch it. It is highly visible, easy to cut, bend and splice, light enough for a young teenager or a woman to help tote around, and long-lasting once the cattle get used to it. If we want calves to creep-graze we use one wire. If we don't we use two. Just keep it hot and it will be worth the investment. On the down side, if this wire gets tangled and kinked, it will break easily and it is a real pain to salvage and repair.