$11.49 to $18.99
Nature's Defense® is an all natural equine fly spray that offers an alternative to chemical spray. A proprietary blend of oils of citronella, clove stem, cornmint and Thyme in water based, non-irritating formula. Read More
This item cannot ship to CO, Canada, GU, PR
Nature's Defense® Water-Based Fly Repellent Spray
All natural equine fly spray that offers an alternative to chemical spray. A proprietary blend of oils of citronella, clove stem, cornmint and Thyme in water based, non-irritating formula.
Nature's Defense® Key Points:
- combines citronella with other botanicals to form an exclusive blend of essential oils
- water-based formula has a fresh, herbal scent
- repels horn, stable, house and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats
- no preservatives, additives or artificial colors
- alcohol free, so it will not irritate sensitive skin
- gentle enough to use daily
- available in ready-to-use formula with trigger sprayer or concentrate (dilutes 4:1)
- not oily or greasy, fresh herbal formula
- use as a spray or wipe-on
- Brand: Farnam
- Type: Ready to Use,Concentrate
- Ingredients: Citronella Oil,Clove Oil,Cornmint Oil,Thyme Oil
- Size: 32 oz
"Love Love Love it!!!!"
This stuff last longer than most sprays and smells great! I use 1/3 of this repellent 1/3 water then vinegar and pine sole. Works great!!!!
LOVE it. Tried it last night. I watched the flies move to the unsprayed side of the horse, and then leave completely once all of him was sprayed. I did not wipe any on his face, but the flies stayed away once the rest of the horse was sprayed. We'll see how it does on the trail with the deer flies this weekend. But for now, I'm wowed.
I live in SE Texas, and we have a horrible fly season. I bought this at my local tack store because it was the least expensive bottle on the shelf. After maybe 10-20 minutes, the flies came right back. I ended up using my trainer's fly spray and it killed and repelled a lot longer than that. Well, I guess it was you get what you paid for.
"most effective natural fly repellent I've ever used"
The pleasant smell is only the start of why I choose this herbal repellent. My horse's coats are well conditioned and shine. I have a health issue which has necessitated avoiding any chemical pesticides. I usually get the concentrate (which is a great deal) and dilute it as directed, making plenty for our three horses for nearly 2 months!!!
"Gentle, Smells Great"
I Love this stuff! No fly spray I've ever used works very long anyway, but this is so gentle and smells so good that you won't mind using it on yourself. Wonderful natural oils, I've been using it for years !