Mossy Oak Joint Soft Chews for Dogs, 30 count
Healthy, palatable chews that will help support healthy joints. All Mossy Oak soft chews are manufactured in the USA in our FDA approved facility in Menomonie, WI. All also contain the NASC seal of approval. Mossy Oak is veterinarian formulated and recommended.
Directions for use: For use in dogs only. Recommended to help support joint health and flexibility in dogs.
General Feeding Instructions:For best results, reward your dog daily with Mossy Oak as part of your dog's regular routine. May be doubled during initial 6 weeks. Portions can be divided between morning and evening.
- Puppies/Small Dogs (<15 lbs) - 1/2 chew
- Medium Dogs (15-50 lbs) - 1 chew
- Large Dogs (51-100 lbs) - 1 1/2 chews
- Giant Dogs (>100 lbs) - 2 chews
Guaranteed Analysis Active Ingredients Per Chew (4g each):
- Glucosamine HCL (shellfish) - 400 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) - 200 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 100 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Proteinate) - 5 mg
- di-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - 5 IU
- Brand: Vets Plus
- Type: Joint Supplement
- Size: 30 count
- Country of Origin: USA
Both of my dogs enjoy this "treat"!