Molly Powell Traditions Cowgirls Barrel Saddle, Wide Tree, Mahogany
Circle Y Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
"Confidence is everything when you are purchasing a saddle. Will it fit? Can I ride it? Is it worth the money? I have worked very hard to ensure that these three questions are answered with a yes because they are the very same thing that I ask myself when picking out a new saddle! Your investment means a lot to me and I am confident that you will be happy riding my signature saddles." -Molly Powell. Molly Powell is a 10 -Time NFR Qualifier and million dollar barrel racer.
Designed to Molly Powell's specification with a traditional wood tree. It has all of Molly's essential features plus it's a great looking saddle. Classy hand tooling is enhanced with the rich mahogany leather with roughout seat jockeys and fenders. This saddle comes with a matching flank cinch set. Made by hand in Texas.
Reinsman stands as the brand in performance saddles. All saddles are made with top of the line features to create the highest quality product. All reinsman saddles are fully customizable with options for tooling, seating, cantle, stirrups, finishes, and hardware.
Core Features of Reinsman Barrel Saddle Features:
- a secure seat to stay properly balanced through a powerful turn
- the highest quality saddle in the lightest weight possible
- narrow seat twist and wide swells to ride effectively
- fenders are set to help keep the rider's legs from getting behind and falling forward during a run
- Hardware: Antique Berry Conchos
- Tooling: 1/2 Snowflake
- Rigging:7/8 Dropped Dee In-skirt
- Horn: 3 1/2" Neck, 2 1/2" Cap
- Skirt: 24"
- Swell Width: 12 1/2"
- Cantle Height: 5"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Seat: Black Suede
- Stirrups: Aluminum
- Leather: Mahogany
- Warranty: Tree-Lifetime Warranty
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Mahogany
- Country of origin: USA
- Brand: Reinsman