$8.99 to $39.99
Mazuri Chinchilla Diet
This highly palatable, sweet-smelling chinchilla food contains Timothy hay for fiber and flaxseed for Omega-3 fatty acids as well as live probiotics to support gastrointestinal health in these night-feeding animals.
- complete nutrition-no supplements required
- sweet smell-highly palatable
- contains live probiotics to support gastrointestinal health
- contains natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- contains natural vitamin E
- contains vitamin C
- Adult Chinchillas will eat approximately 20 grams ( 2 tablespoons) of pellets per day with an unlimited amount of good quality grass or hay.
- Juveniles and lactating females should have unlimited pellets per day.
- Supplemental vegetables and fruits are not required in the diet, but if offered should be limited to less than 10% of the total diet and treats offers at less than 2 % of the total diet.
|Vitamin E||min||175 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid||min||100 mg/kg|
Contains a source of live(viable) naturally occurring microorganisms:
Ingredients: Dehydrated alfalfa meal, dehulled soybean meal, wheat middlings, ground timothy hay, ground oats, ground soybean hulls, wheat germ, dried beet pulp, cane molasses, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed, soybean oil, dried whey, salt, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, magnesium oxide, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, yeast culture, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, calcium pantothenate, zinc oxide, nicotinic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin b12 supplement, riboflavin, manganous oxide, ferrous carbonate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
- Brand: Mazuri
- Type: Pellets
- Size: 2.5 lb,25 lb