Mark 8 Electric Fence Charger, 110-120 Volts
- 110-120 volt - AC operated - UL Listed
- High impact ABS Housing - UV stabilized
- Single or multi-wire high tensile fence
- Advanced built-in computer controlled circuitry
- Digital meter shows voltage on fence
- Low impedance Designed for medium size pastures
- Low 1.1 to High 4.9+ Joules* (shock output-not stored joules)
- Ideal for livestock or predator control
- Charges up to 30 miles of fence
- Brand: Parmak
- Type: Electric
- Joules: 4.9 Joules
- Volt: 110-120 Volt
- Mile Coverage: Up to 30 Miles
I purchased one of these chargers approximately 6 years years ago. It has been by far the worst fence charger that has ever been on this farm. Our farm is a recognized century old farm, and I have chargers that are on there third generation and still work. Within the first year, it stopped working and graciously Jeffers replaced it. Since then it has been sent in for repair 3times. In the same time period, I have a Zareba charger that hasn't missed a beat.
"Very Strong Energizer!"
This energizer works great! I have owned it for over a year now and have been completely satisfied with it. I use this energizer to electrify several pastures that contain cows, hogs, goats and a pony......they ALL respect the fence!
"Alright for the Money"
I've had 2 of these and it works really well when it works. I've had to send both back to Parmark for repairs. the sercut panells kept going out on both. keep blowing fuses, and No there is nothing wrong with the fence or anything on it... I use mine for a temp back up if need one...It is a good charger for the money though...
"Do Not Touch Wire!"
Do not touch the electric fence wire after you correctly install it like the directions say. I felt like my bones needed to be re-threaded, and my heart started back up.
"Four years now and still works great Watch out this thing will set you on your butt ""ask my wife"""