LevaMed Soluble Pig Wormer, 20.17 g
A broad-spectrum anthelmintic for oral use in swine that is effective against a variety of nematodes. Contains levamisole hydrochloride for use in drinking water to control large roundworms, nodular worms, lungworms, and intestinal threadworms in pigs. One bottle will treat (200) 25 lb pigs.
Key Features of LevaMed Soluble Pig Wormer:
- easy on/off screw-top plastic bottle
- bottle serves as both a mixing and storage bottle
LevaMed Soluble Pig Wormer is used to aid in the control of:
- large roundworms
- nodular worms
- intestinal threadworms
- add water to the bottle the powder is in up to the 500 mL mark
- shake well to mix thoroughly before using
- add 10 mL (2 tsp) of gallon of water
- allow one gallon per 100 pounds of body weight
If any solution is left over, it can be stored at up to 25° C for up to 3 months in this tightly capped bottle; agitate well before using.
Caution: Consult your veterinarian before administering LevaMed™ to sick swine. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
- Brand: Bimeda
- Type: Wormer
- Size: 20.17 gram