Legend Camp Shoe, Black/Camo
For temperatures between -10° - 75° F.
The Legend Camp Shoe is for when you don't need a tall boot but still need protection. It is like stepping into your favorite slippers. The Calendar rubber sole with lower profile provides excellent stability on uneven terrain and has a steel shank for added arch support.
DRYSHOD Standard Premium Features:
- 100% waterproof - Designed & built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm Densoprene Foam Insulated Bootie - keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- Hydrokote Water Repellent - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off & dries in seconds.
- 4-way Stretch Breathable Airmesh Lining - Moves the air to keep your feet dry & comfortable.
- Easy-On/Easy-Off - 4-way stretch materials & generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll-Down Calf Pipe - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Genuine Natural Rubber Overlays - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Superior Stability - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Superior Fit and Comfort - Slipper soft comfort and sized to athletic shoe standards.
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Brand: Dryshod West
- Type: Shoes