When you don't need a tall boot, but still need protection, the Dryshod Legend Ankle Camp Boots are ideal. It's like stepping into your favorite slippers. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Dryshod Legend Camp Boot
When you don't need a tall boot, but still need protection, the Legend Camp Boots are ideal. It's like stepping into your favorite slippers.
These weatherproof boots are men's sizes but are a unisex design.
Camp Boots Key Features:
- comfort range: -10 - 75 degrees F
- EVA cold-blocking midsole
- removable molded EVA sock liner
- steel shank for added arch support
DRYSHOD Standard Premium Features:
- 100% waterproof - Designed & built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm Densoprene Foam Insulated Bootie - keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- Hydrokote Water Repellent - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off & dries in seconds.
- 4-way Stretch Breathable Airmesh Lining - Moves the air to keep your feet dry & comfortable.
- Easy-On/Easy-Off - 4-way stretch materials & generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll-Down Calf Pipe - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Genuine Natural Rubber Overlays - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Superior Stability - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Superior Fit and Comfort - Slipper soft comfort and sized to athletic shoe standards.
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Brand: Dryshod West
- Type: Boots