Farnam Leather New Foam Saddle Soap is an easy-to-use foam glycerine that polishes as it cleans, making old leather look like new again! 7 oz pump. Read More
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Tack should be inspected periodically for signs of mold and mildew, especially in warm, damp weather. To help prevent mold and mildew from growing, always give your tack a wipe down and remove sweat or moisture before storing. Allow your tack to dry before placing in your storage area. Store your tack in a well ventilated room...
Leather New Foam Saddle Soap
The Leather New Saddle Soap is a liquid glycerine saddle soap polishes as it cleans, making old leather look like new again!
Benefits of Leather New Saddle Soap:
- softens dry, hardened leather
- dries to a lustrous high gloss shine
- will not dull, stain or rub off
- self-polishing saddle soap cleans, softens, and renews leather
- removes embedded dirt and grime and dries to a long-lasting shine
- won't dull or stain or leave a greasy residue
- Brand: Farnam
- Application: Foam
- Size: 7 oz
Leather new is a great product. Easier than saddle soap. Cleans the dirt right off. I use this product on western tack and boots. Great to use on older or newer tack.