$8.99 to $18.99
Leather New Saddle Soap
Liquid glycerine saddle soap polishes as it cleans, making old leather look like new again! Softens dry, hardened leather. Removes embedded dirt while replacing natural oils. Dries to a lustrous high gloss shine. Will not dull, stain or rub off.
- The original - use after every ride
- Self-polishing saddle soap cleans, softens, and renews leather
- Removes embedded dirt and grime and dries to a long-lasting shine
- Won't dull or stain or leave a greasy residue
- Brand: Farnam
- Application: Spray,Liquid
- Size: 1 Pint,1 Quart,½ Gallon
"Sorta Good Sorta Bad"
Way to much Glycerin in this and it make for a really slick mess - soften a bite to much for me. Going back to the good old regular!
"Best Leather Cleaner"
I have been using Leather New for many years. As a saddlemaker I am always looking for great leather cleaners. Not only does Leather New clean but it also conditions and will soften the leather. It is great for cleaning dirt and grime from saddles. All you do is spray it on the leather and wipe. If you have tooled leather I use a small soft brush to get into the grooves of the tooling then wipe. Leather new is also great for cleaning leather with mildew. I strongly suggest any saddle owner to have a bottle of this in their tack room. I buy it buy the 1/2 gallon.