Lactoquil Daily Probiotic Soft Chews
A daily probiotic soft chew to support ongoing digestive health in dogs. These chews contain live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms that help your dog achieve healthy, normal digestion. Lactoquil Soft Chews are especially helpful during times of high stress, such as traveling, kenneling, or training, as well as after antibiotic therapy, deworming or digestive disorders. Intended for daily dosing.
Dogs under 60 lbs: feed 1 chew daily
Dogs over 60 lbs: feed 2 chews daily
Lactoquil is intended for:
- A daily probiotic supplement to promote intestinal well-being
- Daily use to help maintain a healthy microbial balance in dogs
- Probiotics – At least 1.5 billion Colony Forming Units (CFUs) of live (viable), naturally occurring bacteria per soft chew that assist in healthy digestion and absorption
- Prebiotic – Inulin to help support beneficial bacteria
Lactoquil comes in a poultry flavor soft chew for dogs.
Guaranteed Analysis (per 4-gram soft chew):
Crude Protein (min): 14.0%
Crude Fat (min): 14.5%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.5%
Moisture (max): 14.0%
Inulin* (min): 400 mg
Total (Viable) Bacteria*† (min): 1.5 billion CFU
Calorie Content (calculated), ME: 4320 Kcal/kg or 17.28 Kcal/chew.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Dried Poultry Liver, Cane Molasses, inulin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Soy Flour, Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), and Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative).
†Dried Fermentation Products: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Pediococcus pentosaceus.
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Digest
- Form: Chews
- Country of Origin: USA
- Flavor: Poultry