$19.99 to $29.99
$46.99 to $63.19
LA-200® (Oxytetracycline) Injection is a broad spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of pinkeye, pneumonia and foot rot in cattle and pigs. Contains 200 mg of oxytetracycline per mL. Read More
This item cannot ship to CA
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Save on short-dated LA-200 250 cc and 500 cc.
Product short-dated for November 2021.
Offer valid while supplies last.
Liquamycin® Oxytetracycline Injection
Broad-spectrum antibiotic, containing 200 mg of oxytetracycline per ml, for the treatment of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including pinkeye, pneumonia and foot rot. For IM or SQ use in beef and dairy cattle and IM use in swine. 3-4 day blood and tissue levels.
Dosage: 4½ mL per 100 of body weight. 28-day slaughter withdrawal in cattle and swine. 96-hour milk withdrawal.
Approved for Lactating Dairy Cattle!
Key Facts about LA 200:
- ready to use, no mixing, refrigeration or special handling needed
- one dose delivers 3 days of sustained therapy
- fewer injections mean less labor and animal stress
- beef-friendly SQ option is available to minimize the risk of carcass blemish
- approved for use in lactating dairy cows
- administered by SQ or IV injection to beef and dairy cattle and calves, including pre-ruminating veal calves
- 96-hour milk discard
- 28-day pre-slaughter withdrawal.
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should only be done under the supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Ingredient: Oxytetracycline
- Form: Injectable
- Size: 100 mL,250 mL
Worked for several of my roosters that were badly ill. I'm sure it will work for you too.
"Not my first choice"
Now that I have discovered BioMycin, this is definitely NOT my first choice. Our goats would scream when getting an LA-200 injection. It was terribly stressful for them and me. I much prefer the BioMycin which is the same active ingredient but with a no-sting additive.