$22.99 to $69.99
LA-200® (Oxytetracycline) Injection is a broad spectrum antibiotic, containing 200 mg of oxytetracycline per mL for cattle and swine. Read More
This item cannot ship to CA
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Liquamycin® Oxytetracycline InjectionBroad spectrum antibiotic, containing 200 mg of oxytetracycline per ml, for the treatment of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including pinkeye, pneumonia and foot rot. For IM or SQ use in beef and dairy cattle and IM use in swine. 3-4 day blood and tissue levels.
Dosage: 4½ mL per 100 of body weight. 28-day slaughter withdrawal in cattle and swine. 96-hour milk withdrawal.
Approved for Lactating Dairy Cattle!
Key Facts about LA-200:
- ready to use, no mixing, refrigeration or special handling needed
- one dose delivers 3 days of sustained therapy
- fewer injections mean less labor and animal stress
- beef-friendly SQ option is available to minimize risk of carcass blemish
- approved for use in lactating dairy cows
- administered by SQ or IV injection to beef and dairy cattle and calves, including pre-ruminating veal calves
- 96-hour milk discard
- 28-day pre-slaughter withdrawal.
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should only be done under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Ingredient: Oxytetracycline
- Form: Injectable
- Size: 100 mL,250 mL
Worked for several of my roosters that were badly ill. I'm sure it will work for you too.
"Not my first choice"
Now that I have discovered BioMycin, this is definitely NOT my first choice. Our goats would scream when getting an LA-200 injection. It was terribly stressful for them and me. I much prefer the BioMycin which is the same active ingredient but with a no-sting additive.