LA-200 Liquamycin, 250 mL
Broad spectrum antibiotic, containing 200 mg of oxytetracycline per ml, for the treatment of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including pinkeye, pneumonia and foot rot. For IM or SQ use in beef and dairy cattle and IM use in swine. 3-4 day blood and tissue levels. Dosage: 4½ mL per 100 of body weight. 28-day slaughter withdrawal in cattle and swine. 96-hour milk withdrawal.
- Ready to use. No mixing, refrigeration or special handling needed.
- One dose delivers 3 days of sustained therapy. Fewer injections mean less labor and animal stress.
- Beef-Friendly SQ option is available to minimize risk of carcass blemish.
- Approved for use in lactating dairy cows.
- Administered by SQ or IV injection to beef and dairy cattle and calves, including pre-ruminating veal calves
- 96-hour milk discard, 28-day pre-slaughter withdrawal.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Ingredient: Oxytetracycline
- Form: Injectable
- Size: 250 mL