Kenda Lenseigne Black Powder Mounted Shooter Saddle, Wide Tree, Chocolate
Circle Y Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
The padded, chocolate suede seat has 4 1/2" cantle to help keep you balanced in the seat pocket to stay with your horse during those fast turns. This is a classy saddle that will free your horse, is lightweight for you, and will be comfortable as you bum through the shooting patterns!
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and the rider that work in synergy with the Flex2. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high-density bar which disperses rider weight, and low-density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This result is in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you've been craving!
Special mounted shooting features include:
- low swell and horn tilted forward for extra space when raching for guns.
- roughout seat jockey fenders, suede seat, and aluminum stirrups.
- stirrup leather positioner allows the rider to customize fender position.
- cell phone holder on far flank cinch billet
- dropped front rigging eliminates bulk under rider's leg
- silver and antique copper alternating spot trim with antique copper cross conchos
- silver laced rawhide cantle binder
- rawhide braided horn, pre-twisted stirrup leathers
- matching flank cinch set included
- Hardware: Antique Copper Cross
- Tooling:1/2 Floral with Copper Spots
- Rigging: Dropped In-Skirt C
- Horn: 2 1/2" Neck, 1 3/4" Cap
- Skirt: 14" D x 24" L
- Swell Width: 12 1/2"
- Cantle Height: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Mounted Shooting
- Country of origin: USA
- Color: Chocolate