Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high-density bar which disperses rider weight, and a low-density bar which against the horse provides for freedom of movement. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Kelly Kaminski Swift Flex2 Barrel Saddle, Regular Tree, Antique
"Simply the most comfortable saddle for both your horse and you! The shape of the seat lined with memory foam will keep you balanced and comfy. The horn is designed to lock you in as you turn, The flex in the shoulder area of your horse helps him have more fluid reach because he is not being pinched."-Kelly Kaminski. 2-Time World Champion Barrel Racer, 2-Time Reserve World Champion Barrel Racer, 5-Time NFR Qualifier Barrel Racer, and International Clinician.
The Swift barrel saddle was built for speed by reducing the skirting and leaving only the essentials, it weighs 21 lbs. The new SRS seating has a unique textured surface like a football giving you more "stick" in the seat. Riders love these saddles because of the perfect deep seat it provides.
Swift Flex2 Barrel Saddle Features:
- Flex2 tree for horse's freedom of regular movement- regular tree.
- recommended for horses that have a visible or prominent wither.
- Neo-Shock skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to horse's back for comfort.
- Roughout seat jockeys, fenders, and suede seat provide grip for a more secure seat.
- Pre-set fenders to reduce joint fatigue.
- Lightweight to ease saddling and less weight for your horse to carry.
- Impact foam seat for comfort and absorbs shock.
- Biothane stirrup leathers for longevity and strength.
- Latigo tie and off billets.
- Hardware: Iron Vine
- Tooling: Leaf with Border
- Rigging: 7/8 In-Skirt C
- Horn: 3" Neck, 2 1/4" Cap
- Skirt: 11" D x 24" L
- Swell Width: 12"
- Cantle Height: 5"
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Country of origin: USA
- Color: Antique
You May Also Like