K9 Advantix® II
K9 Advantix® II offers broad spectrum protection that not only kills but repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. It is a convenient once a once-a-month topical treatment for dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older and weighing 4 lb or more. K9 Advantix® II contains Imidacloprid and Permethrin plus the insect growth regulator Pyriproxyfen, these ingredients work in unison to repel and kill parasites that can potentially carry diseases.
K9 Advantix® II Key Benefits:
- repels and kills ticks, mosquitos and fleas for up to four weeks
- repels and kills fleas of all life stages within 12 hours of application
- prevents development of all life stages of fleas for up to four weeks
- repels biting flies
- kills chewing lice
- waterproof formula remains effective after swimming and bathing
Note: For maximum effectiveness, you should not bathe your pet 48 hours before or after application. The oils of the skin and coat help to distribute the product properly, ensuring that the product will be effective.
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Flea & Tick
- Form: Spot-On