Justin Dunn Bitless Bridle, Oiled Harness
Starting with top quality Hermann Oak oiled harness leather, this bridle is handcrafted using the finest materials and workmanship. Weaver Leather worked closely with Justin Dunn on this gentle, yet effective design that improves communication between horse and rider by asking the horse to respond to pressure instead of force. The nose is constructed from premium tan rope with two strategically placed knots that encourage the horse to give in to pressure and seek release with rawhide loops at crown. With non-rust stainless steel cart buckles with black accents at cheeks and extra strong kangaroo lace ties at bit ends, this bridle looks as great as it performs.
Justin Dunn Bitless Bridle Features:
- improves communication between horse and rider
- horse responds to pressure instead of force
- encourages the horse to give in to pressure and seek release
- nose is constructed from premium tan rope with two strategically-placed knots
- rawhide loops at crown
- non-rust stainless steel cart buckles with black accents at cheeks
- extra strong kangaroo lace ties at bit ends
- Brand: Weaver Leather
- Type: Bitless Bridle
- Color: Oiled Harness
- Size: Horse
- Material: Harness Leather
I am using this on my rescue gelding. The first time I put it on him he yielded to light pressure. I'm very happy, so is he. Looks great, too.