$27.99 to $59.99
$32.95 to $59.99
Just One Bite® II contains 0.005% bromadiolone. For use in and around agricultural buildings only. Do not place in areas where there is a possiblity of contaminating food or surfaces that come in contact with food. Read More
This item cannot ship to AK, HI, Canada, GU, PR
Freight charges apply
Just One Bite® II Rodent Control
Contains 0.005% bromadiolone to kill Norway rats, roof rats and house mice, inside and outside. May be used in and around agricultural buildings only. Rats and mice may consume the lethal dose in one feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins. Do not place in areas where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come in contact with food. Do not broadcast bait.
Just One Bite® II Directions for Usage:
- Scored to be easily broken into (8) 2 oz pieces. Features hole through the middle to allow for mounting in bait station
- For rats - 2-8 pieces per placement, each placement 15-30 ft apart
- For mice - 1 piece per placement, each placement 8-12 ft apart
- Features hole through the middle to allow for mounting in bait stations
- For rats - 2-8 chunks per placement, each placement 15-30 ft apart
- For mice - 1 chunk per placement, each placement 8-12 ft apart
- For rats - 3-10 packs per placement, each placement 15-30 ft apart
- For mice - 1 pack per placement, each placement 8-12 ft apart
- Brand: Farnam
- Ingredient: Bromadiolone
- Pest: Norway Rats,Roof Rats,House Mice
- Type: Bar,Chunks,Pellet Packs
- Size: 1lb (8 count),2 oz (64 count),1.5 oz (86 count),2 oz (96 count)
"Just 1 bite"
Awesome product, , kills rats within 1 day after they eat it,,lol just hate picking them up after..but overall it truly does it's job..definitely recommend. .
"Great product! We love it! Our Rats hated it!"
Works great! Just put some peanut butter in the bottom of a TV Dinner tray. Dump in the pellets. Rub it in. Rat dinner done. Gary J
""Just One Bite II is the best!!!!"
If you're polluted with rats & mice, "Just One Bite II" is definitely the product you want to buy. It's amazing how quickly you rodent problem is OVER!!
Have been using it for years. Very effective for rats and mice