We've taken the popular Renegade and punched it up with a ranchy style - full roughout hardseat for "stick" with spot and buckstitch trim. These saddles have all of Martha's essential features. Regular Tree. Read More
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
Josey Ultimate Renegade Rancher Barrel Saddle, Regular Tree
"Quality, Craftsmanship, Style.....Demand the best - I do! I'll only ride in a Circle Y because of the way the saddles fit our horses and help riders from beginner to advanced keep a correct seat." - Martha Josey.
Barrel racing legend, Martha Josey, has designed - from the tree up - her Ultimate Barrel Saddles to reflect her personal style and preferences to keep you correct, balanced, and in stride with your horse. We've taken the popular Renegade and punched it up with a ranchy style - full roughout hardseat for "stick" with spot and buckstitch trim. These saddles have all of Martha's essential features. The skirt of this saddle has a close contact cut out for precise cueing. The fenders are pre-set to help your foot sit correctly.
- Hardware: Copper Flower
- Tooling: None
- Rigging: 3-way Adjustable In-Skirt
- Horn: 4" Neck, 1 3/4" Cap
- Tree: Ultimate DURAhide (Regular-Recommended for horses with a defined or prominent wither.)
- Skirt: 13"D x 25"L
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height:4 1/2"
- Weight: 26 lbs
Every Josey Ultimate is built with these Features:
- forward slanted horn helps to push down into a turn and pull up coming out
- center pocket seat centers and balances the rider in stride with the horse
- pay window swell keeps the rider in the correct position
- free swing, forward hung stirrup leathers keep feet forward
- prevents the rider from being thrown forward and off balance
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Brown