Travel at the speed of light in the Josey Lightspeed saddle, weighing in at only 17 pounds! Built on the Josey Ultimate tree, we've lined synthetic skirting with suede leather to reduce weight for the ultimate lightweight racing saddle. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Josey Ultimate Lightspeed Barrel Saddle, Regular Tree
Barrel racing legend, Martha Josey, has designed - from the tree up - her Ultimate Barrel Saddles to reflect her personal style and preferences to keep you correct, balanced, and in stride with your horse. Travel at the speed of light in the Josey Lightspeed saddle, weighing in at only 17 pounds! Built on the Josey Ultimate tree, we've lined synthetic skirting with suede leather to reduce weight for the ultimate lightweight racing saddle. This saddle features the new Rider Buckle - a locking stirrup leather buckle that prevents the sleeve from sliding off the stirrup leather buckle during a run.
- Tree: Ultimate DURAhide regular**
- Horn: 4" neck, 1 3/4" cap
- Skirt: 11" D x 24" L
- Weight: 17 lb
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle: 4 1/2"
- Rigging: 7/8" in skirt C
- Hardware: copper berry
- Tooling: none
**Recommended for those horses with a defined or prominent wither.
Ultimate Lightspeed Barrel Saddle Key Features:
- 4" forward slanted horn to help in turns
- center pocket seat for centering and balance
- pay window swells for correct position to hold the horn
- cantle to keep you from getting behind the horse's stride
- free swing, forward hung stirrup leathers to keep the feet forward
- 3" wide aluminum rubber grip stirrups for comfort and balance
- rigging is rawhide slots or 3-way adjustable
- ultimate wood tree designed to Josey's personal style and preferences
"Quality, Craftsmanship, Style...Demand the best - I do! I'll only ride in a Circle Y because of the way the saddles fit our horses and help riders from beginner to advanced keep a correct seat." - Martha Josey.
Martha Josey is a living legend within barrel racing through her competitive accomplishments and also through her highly sought after year-round clinics. She is an 11- time NFR Qualifier Barrel Racer, NFR World Champion 1980, WPRA and NBHA Champion, Olympic Gold Medalist Barrel Racer, and Clinician.
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Chocolate
- Country of Origin: USA