The Josey Ultimate Cash Barrel Saddle has a 1" taller swell and a 5" cantle to hold the rider in the correct position, keeps the horn available, and allows you to stay in stride with the horse. Regular Tree. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Josey Ultimate Cash Barrel Saddle, Regular Tree
"Quality, Craftsmanship, Style.....Demand the best - I do! I'll only ride in a Circle Y because of the way the saddles fit our horses and help riders from beginner to advanced keep a correct seat." - Martha Josey.
Barrel racing legend, Martha Josey, has designed - from the tree up - her Ultimate Barrel Saddles to reflect her personal style and preferences to keep you correct, balanced, and in stride with your horse. The Josey Ultimate Cash Barrel Saddle has a 1" taller swell and a 5" cantle to hold the rider in the correct position, keeps the horn available, and allows you to stay in stride with the horse. It's a best seller because of the deep seat it provides the rider.
The 4" forward slanted horn helps to push down into your turn and pull up coming out of the turn and free-swing, forward hung stirrup leather keeps your feet forward preventing the rider from being thrown forward and off balance. 3-way adjustable in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Now with a bicycle seat and antique copper spot border skirts for an eye-catching sparkling look with short show billets.
Cash Barrel Saddle Features:
- built for superior fit, comfort & minimal weight
- aluminum stirrups with rubber treads
- rawhide braided horn
- scalloped roughout seat jockey & fenders
- copper swirl conchos
- antique copper spot trim
- tooled with genuine suede seat
- close contact skirt shape
- Hardware: Copper Swirl
- Tooling: 1/2 Floral with Border
- Rigging: 3-way Adjustable In-Skirt
- Horn: 4" Neck, 2.25" Cap
- Tree: Ultimate DURAhide (Regular-Recommended for those horses with a visible or prominent wither).
- Skirt: 13"D x 25"L
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height:5"
- Weight: 26 lbs
Every Josey Ultimate is built with these Features:
- forward slanted horn helps to push down into a turn and pull up coming out
- center pocket seat centers and balances the rider in stride with the horse
- pay window swell keeps the rider in the correct position
- free swing, forward hung stirrup leathers keep feet forward
- prevents the rider from being thrown forward and off balance
Martha Josey is a living legend within barrel racing through her competitive accomplishments and also through her highly sought after year-round clinics. She is an 11-time NFR Qualifier Barrel Racer, NFR World Champion 1980, WPRA and NBHA Champion, Olympic Gold Medalist Barrel Racer, and Clinician.
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Brown
You May Also Like