$39.99 to $83.99
Joint Combo Hoof & Coat 3-in-1 Horse Supplement helps lubricate and rebuild cartilage for normal horse joint function, strengthen hooves and improve skin and coat conditions. Read More
This item cannot ship to ID, KY, LA, NM, TX, Canada, GU, PR
Freight charges apply
Joint Combo™ Hoof & Coat
Three of the most wanted supplements under one lid. Same joint flexibility properties as in the original Joint Combo™ Classic plus biotin and zinc to help build strong, healthy hooves and essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6) for improved skin and coat conditions.
Key Points of Joint Combo Hoof & Coat:
- Helps lubricate and rebuild cartilage for normal joint function with a combination of glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate
- Contains 16 mg of biotin per 2 ounces, a B-complex vitamin used to help strengthen hooves
- Includes zinc for healthy keratin development in the hoof wall
- Improves skin condition, coat bloom, and springtime shedding with essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6)
- Highly palatable, cinnamon-apple-flavored pellets
Feed 3 oz per day with regular feed for first 3 to 4 weeks. Afterwards for maintenance feed 2 oz daily with horse's regular feed.
1 oz scoop enclosed.
- Brand: Farnam
- Size: 3.75 lb,8 lb
- Servings: (32),(64)
- Form: Pellets
My 19 year old half draft, is prone to bad hooves. About 4 months into using coat & hoof 3-1 , even the farrier notice the difference. Stablemates kept asking about her coat. Everyone had shaggy coats, while my horse very easily shredded out.
I have been using this product for about a year. My 31 yr old Arabian gelding had developed bowed tendons on all four. I thought he would need to be put down. The tendons are back where they belong. He is the peppiest in the barn! I am riding him again. This is a wonderful product!